October 8, 2018NancyAnn Martinez If you are like me you have some really pretty containers that holds left over wax in them and you don’t want to throw them out. I have found with glass containers you can put them in the freezer for a couple of hours, then using a butter knife break it up into smaller pieces and remove the wax. If you have left over wax still in the jar, warm for 30 seconds in microwave and wipe clean. You can use the freezer method for glass and metal but don’t put the metal into the microwave. Then wash with soap and water. So that is probably the best way. Now my way. lol I am always rushing. Why you might ask. It’s because it is in my genes. Any who, When I know I am getting close to not being able to use the candle any more, I make sure to have a empty tin can that will hold the remaining wax. I light the candle and when it is completely melted in the jar I blow out the candle, then using pot holders immediately pour it into the tin can and wipe clean with a paper towel. Always be very careful with hot wax it burns and sticks to things like skin.